Thursday, June 9, 2011

The BEST Oatmeal ever!!!

Since I have extra time in the mornings, thanks to my new-ish profession.... I have time to enjoy the BEST oatmeal ever!  If you like oatmeal, but you've never had it with EXACTLY these ingredients-- you must try! It's delicious.

 It includes: 
Quick Oats (cooked for 3 minutes either on stove or microwave)
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (spray butter OR regular butter is fine.  The key is the saltiness)
Brown Sugar (evenly sprinkled to melt on top of butter)
Fat Free Half n Half (Land-o-Lakes.  OR for extra delicious flavor-Coffeemate Fat Free Hazelnut Creamer)
Blueberries
Sliced Bananas




Here's a bonus photo of the 20$ bill Otto received out of the Wells Fargo ATM yesterday... what the hell?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried steel cut oats? They are supposed to be healthier. They take a lot longer to cook, but I think it's worth it. I have some blueberries at home. I just might have to make some oatmeal now. Add a little nutmeg. Mmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete